Switching your blog from another platform to WordPress is not only the very best thing you will ever do for your blog, but it’s also the scariest thing you will ever do for your blog.
When I first switched from Blogger to WordPress I was terrified. All of my precious content at risk of going off alone without me into the cold, cruel blogosphere. I mean come on your website is like your virtual child, but even better. With your blog, you get to decide what it will be, what it will look like, and even how big it will grow! With me, Rena, you get great service, quick turnaround, and empathy! I know it is nerve-wracking and that is why I will not only walk you through it, but I will also talk you through it too!
It doesn’t matter if you’re with Blogger, WordPress.com, TypePad, etc. We migrate them all!
A BLOGGER TO WORDPRESS MIGRATION CONSISTS OF…
- 301 Redirects
- Transfer of pages, posts, comments, labels, and images
- Transfer and setup of sidebars, footers, menu, and header to look just like your Blogger Blog
- Phone support before, during, and after the migration (for 7 days).
- Changing the Feed burner feed
- Installation and set up of hosting accounts and WordPress
- Installation of a backup plugin, spam filter, and SEO plugin
- Installation of the Genesis Framework
- Help with Google Apps domain issues
- Transfer of email and MX records
- Setup with Google Webmaster tools